- Deputy Commissioner: Tyler B
- Alternate Director: Tim B
Divisions will be created based on geography and strength of schedule. Teams will play 18 division games and 4 out of division. 8 teams from each division make the playoffs. Ralph will be in charge of creating divisions and schedule
- Balance $2,118, balls purchased $596
- We are not a legal non-profit. Teams should provide one check from their sponsors. The treasurer will look further into how the league can handle multiple checks and refunds.
- No limit to homeruns for derby
- Derby money is due Feb. 28
- Teams cannot pickup players from teams that are eliminated
- URSL rostered players only
- Hoodies for the Derby champion
Committees and Motions Etc.
Discussed lowering league fees, the league should still have money to spare if we do so
Motion made to lower league fees to 400 for new team 500 for returning team. Motion passed. Zerby Derby remains 150
Home team creates its ground rules for home field, homerun limits etc
Made various proposals to improve safety to pitcher as was discussed at the previous meeting. These included mandatory masks, arc change, and distance of mound change.
- Motion made to require masks. Motion passed
- Motion to change arc, and distance. Motions did not pass
30 Day rule:
30 day rule discussed
Motion to change rule to simply 28 days sober/clean after relapse player can play again. Plus its the teams discretion if player must be at games or is allowed to coach 1b or 3b during suspension. Motion passed.
Discussed various options for a banquet, selling tickets, venue etc. Discussion was tabled in order to gather more info.